Fix Rainbow Six Siege error code 3-0x0001000b PC Fix
– make sure game is installed properly and no files of games are missing
– may be server issue, internet connection issue
– in game ports must not be blocked in router
According to UBI, “This is an error regarding the connection to the Ubisoft servers”
(if you do not know how to complete these 3 steps, then reply this topic, I will add steps)
Rainbow Six Siege : Y4S3.1 PATCH NOTES
Highlights of the Y4S3.1 patch includes an update to the Reverse Friendly Fire system with RFF Squad Management, and a change to how Goyo (and Capitao’s) fire interacts with Hostage under the RFF system. The 3.1 patch is typically smaller as it focuses on addressing immediate issues and some lingering ones from season release as we prepare for the next patch. The Y4S3.1 patch will be deployed Thursday Sep. 19th for PC, we will update you on the dates for consoles as soon as possible.
Make sure windows connection to internet is stable and is not utilizing any proxy settings by default
– In game menu, go to settings
– Click network tab
– Uncheck, “always start uplay in offline mode”
– Select Change Proxy Settings Option and manage windows os internet options there.
fix Rainbow Six Siege error, fix Rainbow Six Siege error 3-0x0001000b, fix Rainbow Six Siege error pc, Rainbow Six Siege