Fix Fifa 20 Directx Errors, Fix Fifa 20 Directx Solution

Share Your Passion | Help Community | Earn Money Forums Q&A Gaming Fix Fifa 20 Directx Errors, Fix Fifa 20 Directx Solution

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Akira Reddy
    Participant

Hello Bhudki Guys, I’ve added Fifa 20 Directx topic to gaming forum. Anything related to fifa 20 directx errors and solutions can be updated here.

And for your convenience, here are to lists of fifa 20 black screen and fifa 20 slow gameplay fix.

1) Fifa 20 Black Screen Crash Fix Solution for PC
    https://bhudki.com/forums/topic/fifa-20-black-screen-crash-fix-solution/

2) Fifa 20 PC Lag Fix Solution
    https://bhudki.com/forums/topic/fifa-20-pc-lag-fix/

Ninja Koke
    Participant

Great, will update if fifa 20 directx error occurs in my pc. Though I’ve PS4 too. Once I solve fix fifa 20 directx error, then I will post solution how I fixed it.

Akira Reddy
    Participant

Fix directx error in fifa 20, windows 10 pc.
    – Try installing previous version of directx
    – Install/Update Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
    – Check if .dll files are missing or not, and download if missing

Ninja Koke
    Participant

@akira : I think, in fifa 20 we cannot get back to directx 11. We must use dx12. Correct me if i’m wrong.

Surya Sharma
    Participant

For fifa 20, directx 11 or directx 12 guys ?

admin
    Keymaster

– If everything is fine, and still have directx error in fifa 20 Demo (or full release), just try following guys. (And if you have any new solution to fix directx error in fifa 20, then please reply to this forum topic)

1) Go to launcher
    2) In settings, find DirectX. IF available, set it to “Auto”, or from available option change to 11.0
    3) Save new setting and restart the game.
    (And if you have any new solution to fix directx error in fifa 20, then please reply to this forum topic)

Honda Son
    Participant

Editing Regedit: Fixing Directx Error
    – Open start menu, search “run“, press enter, then type “regedit” (without quote)
    – Now go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINES>SYSTEM>CurrentControlSet>Control, then press GraphicsDriver.
    – Create a new DWORD and name it <TdrDelay> then modify it to decimal and give it the value data of 15.
    – Restart PC

Note : Try this guys. This solution may work or may not work for all directx errors. See all discussions in this forum. Try all possible solutions. And if you have other solution to fix directx error please reply to this forum topic.

directx solution, fifa 20, fifa 20 directx errors, fifa 20 directx solutions, fifa 20 dirrectx 12 error fix, fix fifa 20 directx errors

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Honda Son.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Honda Son.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.