Fifa 20 PC Lag Fix

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Honda Son 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Fifa 20 PC Lag Fix
    Good Specs PC and Fifa 20 Lagging ? Fifa 20 directx problem fix.

– DX12 on frostbite is so broken it’s unreal, and yes FIFA 20 demo is forced into DX12 with no option to use DX11.
    – Possibly is a DX issue. DX12 on frostbite is broken and so badly optimized.
    – Try No limit on FPS & use Nvidia Control Panel Vsync
    – Go to mydocuments/fifa 20 demo open fifasetup file and change DIRECTX_SELECT to 1. Save and don’t go to launcher settings anymore because it can reverse it. Also first change fps in launcher to unlimited and force vsync in nvidia 3d settings for Fifa 20. It will help with menu and cutscenes 30fps lock
    – May be driver issue. If pc specs are met, then please update graphics driver.

Hicha
    Participant

Similarly to fix fifa 20 lag in pc and slow gameplay, do these simple changes in your system.

Set computer performance to high, and quality to low.
    On laptop, select “high performance” in battery power setting.

Also, in NVIDIA you could change VSync to Adaptive in Global Settings

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  Hicha.

Ninja Koke
    Participant

These are the settings to be applied in Fifa 20 (demo), (beta). Hope this works in final release. I think, lots of error and bugs are going to be seen in fifa 20 final release.

Hicha
    Participant

Yes, you are right. This game is big. Some error and bug always remains.

Akira Reddy
    Participant

90% user asking to how to fix lag in fifa 20 pc are unaware of the fact that, “if you have pc that is set with recommended specs, and have updated graphics driver, then issue will not be seen.

admin
    Keymaster

When its about errors in fifa 20, recommended specs is not enough.

Akira Reddy
    Participant

Once I get fifa 20 for PC, then if some issues are seen, then after solving those issues, I will let you know the solution that I used here in these forums. Guys you are doing great stuff via forum. Thanks a lot. Gaming Community will be great if you focus on forum in daily life.

Ninja Koke
    Participant

And most irritating activity is : they do not have minimum required spec for pc, and then by seeing youtube videos, they download unnecessary garbage files from 3rd party sites. Remember if download is required then it’s only “graphics driver updates or directx file”, no other extra garbage files can fix fifa 20 errors either its lag, slow gameplay or blackscreen or directx issue.

Honda Son
    Participant

Seeing answers above, I think I do not need to write something new. Members above have clearly mentioned what we need to do to fix slow gameplay in fifa 20. I am saying these stuffs since fifa 16. Atleast have minimum specs or if possible then have recommended. And use latest graphics driver, clean windows 10 installations, directx 12 or update it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.