Fifa 20 Black Screen Crash Fix Solution

Share Your Passion | Help Community | Earn Money Forums Fifa 20 PC PS4 Lag Fix Fifa 20 Black Screen Crash Fix Solution

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Honda Son 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

admin
    Keymaster

Fifa 20 Black Screen Crash Fix Solution

Problem : problem with entering to the fifa 20 demo. Just black screen and it closes .Nvidia GeForce 1050 TI. Already update/reinstall all of Nvidia drivers, what can i do now?

-Let’s start by running the System File Checker in Windows 10 to look for any issues: https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/4026529/windows-10-using-system-file-checker

Once done launch the game again and let me know if the issue remains.

– Make sure your pc meets requirement minimum, and then run game.
    – Turn all the settings to lowest and try running gaame.

Minimum spec check with your system :
    FIFA 20 Minimum PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965, Intel Core i3-2100, or equivalent
    Memory: 8GB
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB, NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB, or equivalent
    Hard Drive: At least 50 GB of free space
    Online Connection Requirements: 512kbps minimum internet speed. Internet Connection required to install and play.

– Change MSAA options in the game options to Auto and run fifa20 and the problem will be fixed.try it and tell if it works for you.

Ninja Koke
    Participant

Solution :
    1) at least have minimum requirement in pc.
    2) update graphics driver and directx.
    That’s it. No other solution to fix black screen in fifa 20 or 19 or 18. Always.

Hicha
    Participant

In fifa 20 pc, directx 12 will create problem, i think. And no option to go back to directx 11. (As seen in Fifa 20 demo version).

Akira Reddy
    Participant

To fix fifa 20 black screen crash issue, have pc with recommended settings and update graphics driver to latest.

Ninja Koke
    Participant

Akira is correct. If we use pc system with recommended settings for Fifa 20, then it’s very rare chance that black screen problem arises. Once checked with minimum spec for fifa 20, if not solved then we must try to meet required specs in our pc for smooth gameplay of fifa 20.

These days, trying to play games in pc is so much complicated.

Honda Son
    Participant

I am PS4 Fifa Gamer. From my friend’s pc experience this black screen issue will be solved with recommended pc specs. And make sure to fresh install windows 10 in your pc if non of the solution works.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.