[wpedon id=”4874″ align=”center”]
So, here the solution that you can run for decrypting ndarod ransomware.
Note that : If your files were encrypted using an offline key then there is a chance you can recover your files by using Michael Gillespie’s STOPDecrypter decryption tool. Unfortunately, in most cases, it’s not possible to recover the files encrypted by this ransomware because the private key which is needed to unlock the encrypted files is only available through the cybercriminals.
- Download tool mentioned above to decrypt .ndarod extension locked files.
- extract decryptor for ndarod
3. Run stop Decryptor. Following msg will be shown.
4. Click yes and go ahead.
5. Select directory where encrypted files are placed and run the stopDecryptor.
6. Look my locked files and unlocked file below.
FEATURED VIDEO : Game of Thrones || Character on screen || Data Visualise || Season 1 to 7