Before we get started, let’s understand the meaning & terms of http injector, ehi file, config file of http injector and then we will learn how to use http injector, how to create ehi file.
|[host_port]||188.8.131.52:22||Destination host and port, seperated by colon :|
|[ssh]||184.108.40.206:22||SSH server ip and port that you set at settings|
|[protocol]||HTTP\1.0 or HTTP\1.1||HTTP protocol version|
|[netData]||CONNECT [host_port] [protocol]||Short form of three keywords|
|[cr]||\r||Carriage Return, U+000D|
|[lf]||\n||Line Feed, U+000A|
|[crlf]||\r\n||CR (U+000D) followed by LF (U+000A)|
|[lfcr]||\n\r||LF (U+000A) followed by CR (U+000D)|
|[crlf][crlf]||\r\n\r\n||To indicate the end of HTTP header|
|Normal||CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf]Host: domain.com[crlf][crlf]|
|Front Inject||GET http://domain.com/ HTTP/1.1[crlf]Host: domain.com[crlf][crlf]CONNECT [host_port] [protocol][crlf][crlf]|
|Back Inject||CONNECT [host_port] HTTP/1.1[crlf][crlf]GET http://domain.com/ [protocol][crlf]Host: domain.com[crlf][crlf]|
|Front Query||CONNECT domain.com@[host_port][crlf]GET http://domain.com/ [protocol][crlf]Host: domain.com[crlf][crlf]|
|Back Query||CONNECT [host_port]@domain.com[crlf]GET http://domain.com/ [protocol][crlf]Host: domain.com[crlf][crlf]|
- 302 Error code – If you are getting 302 HTTP header code that means your ISP is redirecting your request to their captive portal page. Normally ISP blacklisted your remote proxy or the HTTP Payload
- 400 Error code – This indicate that your payload is invalid and can’t be understand by remote proxy
- Connection timeout – It could be that your network connection is slow or the remote proxy is slow
- Psiphon – To use with psiphon (uncheck Start SSH), you can’t use [host_port] in your payload, you need to get the SSH IP of psipon and hardcode it (not tested)
- OpenVPN – Disable “Start SSH” and use HTTP Injector with your OpenVPN if you don’t have SSH server.
You have to add
http-proxy 127.0.0.1 8989and bypass route
route replace_to_your_remote_proxy_ip 255.255.255.255 net_gateway(change “replace_to_your_remote_proxy_ip” to IP) to your VPN config.
HOW TO CREATE CONFIG FILE FOR HTTP INJECTOR [Step by Step]
Http injector is one of the popular vpn’s for android and it can not be used without a config file. Most people do not know how to create config file. They will searching for it online. I decided to share this tutorial in order to make it easy for http injector users in creating their own config file. In this tutorial,am going to use music plus as an example. Follow the steps carefully.
1. If you don’t have http injector on your phone,you can download it from play store.
2. Open your http injector and click on the the three dots at the top right corner of the application. Then scroll down and click on CLEAR SETTING /DATA
3. At the top left corner of the http injector, you will see three lines,click on the lines and also click on PAYLOAD GENERATOR
4. Put the following under PAYLOAD GENERATOR
Request method: Connect
Injection method: Normal
Mark ONLINE HOST
Then click on GENERATE PAYLOAD,see the screenshot below
5. Now go back to to the hompage of the application and put your remote proxy Ip and Port as 10.199.212.2:8080
I use the above Up and port because the config file we are creating is for music plus. Other packages like Etisalat chat or social pack have their own Ip and Port.
After you are through with the Up and Port, Tick the START SSH box
6. The next thing is to put your SSH server login details. Click on the three lines at the top left corner of your Http Injector and select your CONNECT MODE,SSH HOST,USER NAME AND PASSWORD.