From source CNBC, customer at J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America, and Citigroup cannot buy cryptocurrencies with their credit cards. Individually they have their own statement on this ban on buying cryptocurrency with credit cards. Statement like : “Risk involved – We will Review in future”
Along with this ban, lots of buzz has been seen around in web corners.
So, how to buy cryptocurrency ? Check out provided details below.
- In Coinbase, with FIAT, users can Buy Cryptocurrency. New users can create account, verify themselves with ID/Passport details.
- Also see GDAX for more detail on Exchanges. Basically, GDAX offers institutions and professionals the ability to trade a variety of digital currencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum and more on a fully regulated U.S. based exchange.
- Check out Zero Fee approach on instantly buying Bitcoin and Ethereum in Robinhood
- Also check out Bitfinex Platform, according to them, it is a full-featured spot trading platform for the major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, EOS, NEO, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Iota, OmiseGO, Dash, Zcash, Santiment, Bitcoin Gold, TRON, 0x, Golem, Status, Qtum, Augur, ETP, Eidoo, FunFair, Basic Attention Token, SpankChain, QASH, Time New Bank, Streamr, AidCoin, RCN, YOYOW, aelf, iExec, SingularDTV, Decentraland, Ethfinex Nectar Token, and Aventus. The platform offers leveraged margin trading through our peer-to-peer funding market.
- Next, buying with Cash, check out LocalBitcoins, it is person to person (p2p) trading platform. At LocalBitcoins.com, people from different countries can exchange their local currency to bitcoins. The site allows users to post advertisements where they state exchange rate and payment methods for buying or selling bitcoins. You reply to these advertisements and agree to meet the person to buy bitcoins with cash, or trade directly with online banking. Bitcoins are placed in LocalBitcoins.com web wallet from where you can pay your bitcoin purchases directly.
- Bitcoin ATMs are creating buzz. You can use local currency to buy bitcoin or you can use bitcoin to get local currency. See a news coverage/article coverage here : Using Bitcoin ATM
- Cointelegraph has partnered with Simplex to allow you to easily buy bitcoin with a credit card. Find detail here : https://buy.cointelegraph.com/
- Like our page for more updates : BHUDKI
Featured image via PIXABAY