PARAGRAPH TASK for 50 points, 200 points, 600 points & 1000 points (Read all lines below very well, in any confusion ask via comment below). Lets create a educational, knowledgeable contents in Bhudki with your own mind blowing concepts and ideas.
- In Paragraph Task, you have to prepare a strong paragraph on any topic given below.
- Since paragraph will be short and sweet, so try to include strong ideas in your paragraph.
- One user can submit paragraph on each of the following topics. Do not rush, be calm, think and prepare your paragraph. You submitted one paragraph on one topic ? Well, now submit paragraph for another topic. (Jati topic diyeko cha tala, sabai maa yek-yek wota paragraph banauna saknuhuncha)
- Once prepared your paragraph, please write it down (your paragraph) in comment section below. Doing this will get you 50 points straight.
- Now 2nd task : most important thing, once you get 50 points, then your paragraph will be published as a content in Blogs Section. Once it is published, you will be mentioned in my status with link to your content that was published. (You are entering to challenge to get 1000 points from here)
- (Read this clearly). When you open your published content, you will see Facebook sharing button at top of your article. Share your article by clicking that button to your facebook. When your facebook friends starts to like or share your article, Number counter in your content goes on increasing. ( Hajur le aafno content maa vayeko facebook button ko side maa dekhna saknuhuncha counter number increase vaako.). Hajur le jati wota topic maa paragraph banaaunu huncha, tyo sabai lai blog section maa chutta chuttai publish garincha. Ra hajur le pani chutta chuttai share garnu parcha aafno content)
- User who gets maximum number counter (including his/her all paragraph), will get direct 1000 points. So, 1st winner gets 1000 points, 2nd winner gets 600 points & 3rd winner gets 200 points from this challenge.
- Challenge valid till DECEMBER 27, 2017 (Winner will be announced 12pm to 1 pm on December 27. So involve in task as soon as possible)
- Women in Technology & Status in Nepal
- Benefits of Teaching Nepalese School Kids To Code, Programming Languages.
- Society, Marriage & Nepal